Air Conditioning Installation Company in South Jersey
We expertly install central air and ductless air conditioner systems
You might need a new AC system if your existing unit:
- Is more than 7 years old
- Needs frequent repairing
- Doesn't properly cool certain areas of your home
- Constantly turns on and off
- Is causing utility costs to rise
Do you need a new air conditioning system? If your home currently doesn’t have central air, or if your existing AC system is old, unreliable and costly to run, you’ve come to the right place.
Alber Service Company can design and install a new air conditioning system to keep you comfortable on even the hottest days. And because we only install high-efficiency, ENERGY STAR® equipment, you can count on efficient, economical performance.
Contact Alber Service Company for an estimate for air conditioning installation today! We provide Free Estimates throughout our New Jersey service area, which includes Medford, Clementon, Moorestown, Cherry Hill, Sicklerville, Mullica Hill and many surrounding areas.
Get a customized air conditioning solution for your home
It’s important NOT to take a “one-size-fits-all” approach when installing an AC system. To get the best efficiency, comfort and overall value, Alber Service Company will take the time to specify a “right-sized” air conditioning system and choose AC components that match your home’s installation requirements. Some of the most common options are explained below.
Air conditioning installation options for different home conditions
Existing forced-air heating system. If your home already has a ductwork system that delivers warm air throughout the house during winter months, the same ductwork can distribute cooled air from a new central AC system.
Cool news. Thanks to ongoing innovation, air conditioning systems installed today can be more than twice as efficient as those installed 10 years ago.
- Existing forced-air heating & cooling. In this case, you already have central AC, but your old system needs to be replaced. If you plan to stay in your house, this is a smart upgrade because new ENERGY STAR® equipment can be more than twice as efficient as older equipment.
- No forced-air system. Since it’s difficult & expensive to install new ductwork in an existing house, you might consider having mini-split, “ductless” air conditioning installed. Each room will get a compact, wall-mounted air handler with its own wireless controller, making it easy to control temperatures in each room. Avoid the portable, window-mounted AC option if possible. It cuts off your view and your option for natural ventilation during milder weather. It’s also the noisiest option.
- Major renovation. A major “gut rehab” gives you the option of having new ductwork installed for a forced-air, whole-house system; or you could opt for ductless, mini-split AC.
- Home addition. It’s sometimes possible to extend the ductwork of an existing forced-air system to serve your new living space. Otherwise, you can enjoy the same comfort & efficiency levels by having a ductless mini-split system installed.
- New construction. If you’re building a new house, all options are open. Just make sure to hire an AC expert, like the pros at Alber Service Company.
Feel the benefits of a new, energy-efficient AC system
Improperly installed heating and cooling equipment can reduce the efficiency of your HVAC system by as much as 30 percent. At Alber Service Company, we meet ENERGY STAR® Quality Installation guidelines to make sure you get the best performance out of your new air conditioning system.
As South Jersey's expert air conditioning company, our heating and cooling services are available in Sicklerville, Moorestown, Mullica Hill, Medford, Clementon, Cherry Hill, Williamstown, Atco, Woodbury, Blackwood, Sewell, Voorhees, Berlin and surrounding towns and cities. Call Alber Service Company at 1-877-515-5336 or contact us online for a Free Estimate for air conditioning installation.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.